POWERTAC Pathfinder - 11500 Lumen LED Lampe in Tricolor
Extremely robust. Extremely bright. Extremely durable.
Multi-color floodlight with mega 11500 lumens! The colors can be switched to white, blue, green and red. The floodlight comes with a waterproof case, holster and batteries.
4 cells 18650 (3400mAh)
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack with protective circuit board
- Length: 307mm
- Bezel Diameter: 90mm
- Case diameter: 50mm end cap
- Diameter: 50mm 3.7lbs (without battery)
- (Dismantling the battery will void the warranty)
- LED TYPE: CREE-XHP70 and CREE XM-L2 U2 white LED
Instructions for use
1. The Ashlight comes assembled and includes a charger and holster.
2. Using White Light - Click the "W" button to turn on white light mode. Pressing the opposite key ("C" key) will
Set the light intensity (Low - Medium - High - SOS Stobe). Click the "W" button again
o white light.
3. Color light consumption - Click the "C" button turns on the color light mode. Pressing the opposite key ("W" key)
will cycle through the color mode settings (Red, Green, UV, Red/Blue Strobe, Red/UV/Green Strobe). Click on the "C"
Button again turns on the color mode.
3. To view the remaining battery level (when the battery is not in charge mode) - press and release
The charging switch, the power indicator lights up as follows and turns off automatically after a few moments.
All three indicator lights are on: 70% to 100% remaining
Two indicator lights: 30% to 70% remaining
An indicator light comes on: Less than 30%; ashlight needs to be charged.
4. Charge the ashlight-plug AC charger into the power adapter, then plug the AC charging cable into the charging port. The charge status indicator lights up to indicate the charging status:
A light ash: less than 30% charged
One light on and second light ashing: 30% to 70% charged
Two lights on and third light ash: more than 70% charged
All three lights on: 100% fully charged and charging is complete.
5. To charge other external devices with the battery, press and hold the charge button on the end cap. The power level indicator light(s) will illuminate and stay on. (If none of the power indicators are showing, refer to Guide 4 to charge the ashtray first). The USB output is ready to charge other devices. Remove the rubber USB port cover to reveal the port and plug your smartphone's own USB cable into the USB port. The battery should charge the devices. The power indicator remains on.
Shipping, Payment & Easy Returns
We offer worldwide shipping of your order with DHL.
With us you can pay securely via SSL with credit card, Klarna, cash on delivery (only in Germany), on account (only for authorities) or by bank transfer (payment in advance).
If you do not like a product, you have the option of returning it within the cancellation period. You can create a return yourself in our returns portal.
Advice or an individual offer for this product?
If you have any questions about this product, you can email us (firstname.lastname@example.org), telephone (+49 (0) 40 226 30 20 70) or via our Contact form (click here) to contact.
We are also at your disposal for individual requests for quotations. For larger quantities, we also offer individual production and prices.