Sabre Red Crossfire Pfeffergel
Pepper gel 50 ml Saber Red MK-3 50 ml incl. flip-top. This well-known and effective pepper spray can safely protect you from attacks by vicious animals on the go. When attacked, women tend to be physically inferior.
The new Crossfire pepper gel has a new and stable side clip.
Plus the advantages of the Crossfire; i.e. the spray nozzle can be used 360 degrees.
In the same strength as used by the police, SABER offers the special Protection and additional Advantages. To maximize your comfort and safety, the flip-top design and ergonomic finger grip ensure faster, safer, and more accurate pepper gel application. This KO-Spray Virtually eliminates recoil in headwinds with no mid-air atomization, meaning it only hits the intended target and makes contact with the gel.
- Weight: 190g
- Content: 54 ml
- Color: Black
- Sprays: 8 full 1 seconds
- Pepper Spray Saber Red Pepper Gel
- Contents: 50 ml
- Size: ca. 10 cm
- Range: ca. 3 Meter
Pepper sprays also work reliably in personal defense and have been used successfully for years in many countries around the world, such as France or Switzerland, as a universal defense spray for self-defense. In Germany, pepper sprays are only approved for repelling animals.
- The containers are under pressure and can burst at temperatures above 50 degrees Celsius. Do not store in the car in summer and protect from direct sunlight.
- Do not use in closed rooms (except for gel sprays intended for this purpose)
- When using, be careful not to spray into a headwind and do not spray towards flames or other glowing objects.
- Extremely flammable - do not smoke.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Any misuse can have criminal consequences. Find out about the applicable legal situation in the country when taking it with you abroad.
- Pepper sprays may only be purchased by adults.
- Do not dispose of empty or old containers with household waste but at the municipal collection points provided for this purpose.
- H229: Pressurized container: May burst if heated.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- P102: Keep out of the reach of children.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke.
- P251: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P302+P352: IF ON SKIN: Wash up with plenty of water.
- P305+P351+P352: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if possible. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P410+P412: Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°/122°.
Shipping, Payment & Easy Returns
We offer worldwide shipping of your order with DHL.
With us you can pay securely via SSL with credit card, Klarna, cash on delivery (only in Germany), on account (only for authorities) or by bank transfer (payment in advance).
If you do not like a product, you have the option of returning it within the cancellation period. You can create a return yourself in our returns portal.
Advice or an individual offer for this product?
If you have any questions about this product, you can email us (email@example.com), telephone (+49 (0) 40 226 30 20 70) or via our Contact form (click here) to contact.
We are also at your disposal for individual requests for quotations. For larger quantities, we also offer individual production and prices.